Problems running the demo?
Click here to open it in an external webpage.
Note: Unity WebGL is not supported on mobile devices.
Web demo for the Unity asset
Want to put some life into your NPCs? Do you need the player to understand what the voice actors are saying? This system can help!
With DizzyDialogue, you can easily create simple background dialogue, add conditions to branch out your conversations, and edit the lines with ease.
If you want a player-centered dialogue system, this is not the right asset for you - but if you're crafting a more immersive game with a silent protagonist, you should be right at home.
Also great for closed captioning!
• Out of the box subtitle system
• Simple, linear conversation editor
• Conditions for conversation branches and pauses
• Automatic speaker detection
• Customizable subtitle style for every line
Get the system on the Unity Asset Store to use it in your games and modify it to your liking!